- 26 Norfolk Street, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 2BW, UK
- Price per Week:
- £85 all inclusive
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 20 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 15 mins by bus
- Distance to town centre:
- 10 mins walk
£85 per person per week including all bills – Gas, electric, water, phoneline, unlimited wireless broadband & TV licence.
- 3 bedrooms, all with double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe. Decorated in neutral colours throughout.
- Modern fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and oven. Plenty of cupboards, enough storage for everyone. New kitchen for September 2017.
- Large open plan lounge with sofas and new 40 inch TV, perfect for relaxing.
- Modern bathroom, with bath and shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- New shower room for September 2017.
- Central heating – easy to control, double glazing, eco friendly, insulated to above standards.
- Rear yard and free on street parking.
- Doors and windows cleaned regularly.
This lovely 4 bedroom property is a great house at a great price with a modern kitchen and large lounge with a large TV, 4 good size bedrooms and a modern bathroom. One bedroom is ensuite.
This area is a popular, quiet location with a bus stop at the end of the road to pick up busses direct to University with local amenities including a chemist, Black Box, Spar shop, 24 hr garage with Subway, and Chinese takeaway within a 2 minutes’ walk. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the town centre. The bus stop to Lancaster University or town centre is at the end of the street with buses every 5/6 minutes to town centre. Perfect location for people who enjoy the outdoors giving easy access to surrounding areas of Lancaster and beyond.
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please call the SHL team on 07866 851 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org