- 31 Avondale Rd, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 4BZ, UK
- Price per Week:
- £85 all inclusive
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 10 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 3 min walk
- Distance to town centre:
- 2 min walk to main bus stop to all areas
- 3 double bedrooms, all with double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe. Decorated in neutral colours with a feature wall colour.
- Modern fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave and oven. Plenty of cupboards, enough storage for everyone. Dining table for entertaining.
- Lovely lounge with leather sofas and new large TV, perfect for relaxing.
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- Central heating- easy to control, double glazing, eco friendly, insulated to above standards.
- Rear yard and free on street parking
- Doors and windows cleaned regularly.
- £85 all inclusive per person per week.
This lovely 4 bedroom property is in a great location on the doorstep of the University of Cumbria, only a 3 minute walk. It is a lovely house with a great large kitchen, a modern lounge and 4 good size bedrooms as well as a modern bathroom.
Bowerham is a very popular location with local amenities including the Spar shop, butcher’s, a cash point, post office, chippy and a pub all within a minute’s walk. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the town centre and close to the main bus route for Lancaster University.The bus stop to Lancaster University and town centre is at the end of the street 2 minute walk away with easy access to Lancaster and surrounding areas. Get anywhere quickly.
One room is available in this four bedroom houseshare, sharing with 3 female students.
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please email email@example.com or call 01524 66931.