- 42 North Rd, Lancaster LA1, UK
- Price per Week:
- £89 per week all inclusive
- Town Centre
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 15 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 15 mins walk
- Distance to town centre:
- 2 mins walk
£89 per person, per week including all bills – gas, electric, water, fibre broadband [where enabled], termly cleaning service, contents insurance, TV licence.
- 5 bedrooms, all with double beds, desk, bookshelf, chair and wardrobe.
- The landlord will accept either a group of 4 or 5.
- Modern kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine & dryer, microwave & oven.
- Secure and private accommodation in the Lancaster City centre.
- Fully furnished to a high quality standard.
- LED Smart TV.
- CCTV throughout.
- Fast unlimited fibre broadband.
- Ample storage space.
- Large windows with plenty of natural light.
- Courtyard space.
- Central heating – easy to control, double glazing, eco-friendly, insulated to above standards.
Benefiting from easy access to all city centre amenities. The main bus station is less than a minute walk away, offering easy access to both Lancaster University and University of Cumbria, Lancaster Campus.
The finishing in this flat is truly breath-taking, this flat must be seen, to be truly appreciated.
These superb flats are hidden next to Grade II* listed church and offers quiet city centre living along with an outside courtyard.
Link to website - http://housesearch.lusu.co.uk/Advert/19324728