- 5 Dale St, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 3AP, UK
- Price per Week:
- £90 per week all inclusive
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 10 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 5 mins walk
- Distance to town centre:
- 5 mins walk
£90 per person per week including all bills – Gas, electric, water, phoneline, unlimited wireless broadband & TV licence.
- 7 good sized bedrooms with double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and drawers.
- Spacious lounge with sofas and large 40″ plasma TV.
- Double glazed windows and good central heating system.
- 2 bathrooms – Both with showers, toilet and sinks.
- Brand new modern fitted kitchen (2016) with fridge freezer, cooker, washing machine and microwave.
This excellent, well presented three story property close to the university of Cumbria and right next to the bus stop for Lancaster University and within 5 minute walk. Nearby is a local supermarket, Chinese take away, pizza shop, sandwich shop and local pub.
Bowerham is a very popular location with local amenities including the Spar shop, butchers, a cash point, post office, chippy and a pub all within a minute’s walk. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the town centre and close to the main bus route for Lancaster University. The bus stop to Lancaster Uni and town centre is at the end of the street 1 minute walk away with easy access to Lancaster and surrounding areas. Get anywhere quickly.
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please call the SHL team on 07866 851 145 or email Studenthousinglancaster@gmail.com