- 56 Aberdeen Rd, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 3DA, UK
- Price per Week:
- £90 all inclusive
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 10 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 8 mins walk
- Distance to town centre:
- 6 mins walk
£90 per person per week including all bills – gas, electric, water, phone line, unlimited wireless broadband & TV licence.
- 3 bedrooms, all with double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe. Decorated in neutral colours with a feature wall colour.
- Spare room for study or storage.
- Large fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave and oven. Plenty of cupboards, enough storage for everyone. Dining table perfect for entertaining.
- Lovely cosy lounge with sofas and new large TV, perfect for relaxing.
- Showeroom with a shower and sink and a separate toilet with sink.
- Central heating – easy to control, double glazing, eco-friendly, insulated to above standards.
- Rear flagged garden and free on street parking.
- Doors and windows cleaned regularly.
This lovely 4 bedroom property is in a great location close to University of Cumbria, only an 8 minute walk. It is a lovely house with a large kitchen and a great outdoor space, perfect for entertaining. There are 4 good size bedrooms and a cosy lounge.
Moorlands is a very popular location with local amenities including the Londis shop, a cash point, and a pub all within 2 minutes’ walk. It is only a 5 minute walk to the town centre and close to the main bus route for Lancaster University. The bus stop to Lancaster University and town centre is at the end of the street, 4 minutes’ walk away with easy access to Lancaster and the surrounding areas. Get anywhere quickly.
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please email the SHL team at email@example.com