- 63 Avondale Rd, Lancaster, Lancashire LA1 4BZ, UK
- Price per Week:
- £87 all inclusive
- Distance to Lancaster University:
- 10 mins by bus
- Distance to University of Cumbria:
- 3 mins walk
- Distance to town centre:
- 2 mins walk to main bus stop to all areas
£87 per person per week including all bills – gas, electric, water, phone line, unlimited wireless broadband & TV licence.
- 4 bedrooms, all with double beds, desk, chair and wardrobe. Decorated in neutral colours throughout.
- Modern fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave and oven.
- Conservatory with dryer and plenty of storage for everyone.
- Lovely open plane lounge with leather sofas and new 40 inch TV, perfect for relaxing.
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- Central heating – easy to control, double glazing, eco-friendly, insulated to above standards.
- Rear yard and free on street parking.
- Doors and windows cleaned regularly.
This lovely 4 bedroom property is in a great location on the doorstep of the University of Cumbria, only a 3 minute walk. It is a lovely house with a modern kitchen and great open-plan lounge with a brand new 40′ TV. There are 4 good size bedrooms and a modern bathroom, and the property also offers a lovely conservatory and a rear yard with free on-street parking.
Bowerham is a very popular location with local amenities including the Spar shop, butcher’s, a cash point, post office, chippy and a pub, all within a minute’s walk. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the town centre and close to the main bus route for Lancaster University.The bus stop to Lancaster University and town centre is at the end of the street 2 minute walk away with easy access to Lancaster and surrounding areas. Get anywhere quickly.
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please email the SHL team at email@example.com